Request for Transportation To/From an Alternate Residence

This is a special request form to establish transportation from an alternate residence other than where the student lives, such as a babysitter’s residence. This form must be completed and submitted to the school principal for consideration by Huron Perth Student Transportation Services.

Select this link to view and/or print the form.